A Bit About "Yummy" Organic Baby Food

I got the idea for "Yummies for Tummies" while making baby food for my six month old son. As a mom committed to organic and healthy eating, I wanted to provide my baby with the same wholesome nutrition I had made and given to my first born six years earlier. So, with the blessing of my husband, I decided to share the "Yummies" and make them available to my friends! And so here we are.... 100% Organic, preservative-free, salt-free, additive-free baby food with no GMOs, or other yucky stuff added. Just yummy fruits and vegetables...steamed with filtered water to preserve every vitamin and mineral and made with lots of love.
It is, by the way, why my fruits are smiling... nobody is messing with them in any way.
I hope you enjoy!
  • Each "Yummy" comes frozen and sealed in a zipper freezer bag with 16 - 1oz. cubes. (The equivalent of 4 - 4 oz. jars of baby food.) To defrost, simply microwave desired amount and serve at lukewarm temperature or place in a sealed container and let it defrost while you are out-and-about for an on-the-road meal.
  • "Yummy" Bags are $3.55
  • "Yummy" Combos are $4.55
  • Three (3) Bag minimum on all orders
  • Age of "Tummies" determines consistency
  • Fruits and vegetables can be mixed and matched to make the three (3) bag minimum.
  • "Yummies" can be kept in the freezer for up to six (6) weeks. Once defrosted, use within 24 hours.
  • Orders will be filled from 1-3 days from the day the order is placed.
  • Payment is due at the time of order.

  • THE FINE PRINT:

If you are dissatisfied with any of your Yummies for any reason, I will make sure to make it right.

If you believe that your child may have a sensitivity or allergy to any food, this is not going to be the website for you. Although I work in a clean, disinfected kitchen, I cannot be certain that there might not be cross contamination of foods - as would be possible in any kitchen in America. All that being said, I feed each and every kind of Yummy to my son and so if you trust me to feed it my own child..... however, I cannot be held responsible if you choose to purchase food from me and your child has a reaction or becomes sick. We all eat at our own risk! Thanks - I'm sure you understand! :)

-Select Your "Yummy" Fruit-
-Select Your "Tummies" Age-
-Select Your "Yummy" Veggie-
-Select Your "Tummies" Age-
-Select Your "Yummy" Veggie Combo-
-Select Your "Tummies" Age-
-Select Your "Yummy" Fruit Combo-
-Select Your "Tummies" Age-